Friday, February 4, 2011

My Beautiful Spirit Deserves To Live In A Healthy Body

Isn't that a wonderful downstream thought?

I've been doing a guided meditation, "Into The Vortex" from Abraham - Hicks since Monday.  It is simply wonderful.

As I've meditated on my health, I've realized that I need to allow better health into my body.  I've realized that "who I really am" is really my beautiful spirit.  If I believe that there is life after death, which I do, then my body is just a temporary home for my spirit.

My body does not define me.

That thought, and believing it, is such a light bulb moment for me.  I've actually felt a huge feeling of relief over the past couple of days. 

You see, I am both diabetic and Reubenesque.  I have let that define me over the past three plus years.  And you know what?  I've gained weight and I let the diabetes have a mind of its own.  I've felt betrayed by my body.  I've felt grief because I've gone through a toe amputation.  I've felt deep depression.  I've blamed myself over and over again.

So realizing that my body does not define me made me feel lighter in an instant.  When something inside me realized that "who I really am" is a beautiful spirit it made such a profound change in my thinking.  I truly believe I reached the Vortex during the meditation and communicated with my source, which is God to me.

I know that seems so simple and it is.  I needed to break the negativity I felt toward myself.

I hope that I've explained it well enough.  It's very refreshing to hear myself saying several times a day ...

My beautiful spirit deserves to live in a healthy body.

No comments:

Post a Comment