Friday, March 1, 2013

Closer Thank You Think - Today's Word From Joel And Victoria Osteen



Closer Than You Think
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“Do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.”
(Hebrews 10:35, NKJV)
TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria
Have you been praying and believing for something that’s taking longer than you thought? Many times, people can miss God’s best simply because they give up before they see their answer come. Don’t let that be you! Be encouraged today, your answer is closer than you think. If it seems like things are getting more difficult, remember, when the intensity heats up, that means you are closer to your victory. It always seems darkest just before the dawn appears.
Friend, remember, you serve a faithful God. Know that He is working behind the scenes on your behalf. Don’t cast away your confidence today because your reward is coming. And just like a new mother forgets about her labor pain when she is finally holding her newborn, you’ll forget about your struggle when you are holding your promise.
While you are waiting, keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Wake up every morning and declare, ≴I’ve come too far to give up now. My due season is coming. I will reap my harvest.” Stay in faith and be on the lookout because He has promised you victory, and it’s closer than you think!
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father in heaven, today I stand believing that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. Give me Your strength to continue believing until I see Your promises fulfilled in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen
Have Joel pray a blessing over you Today. CLICK HERE NOW
http://www.joelosteen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment