Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Keep This Thought In Mind ... The Universe Is Listening

Every thought I think is a snapshot sent to the Universe asking for more of the same. And the Uni, ever on duty, says, “I’ll get right on it, boss.”  ~ Karen Money Williams

I found that quote very serendipitous as I sit here sipping coffee from a mug that says, "Big Boss" on the side.  It brought a smile to my face.

Today I've spent the morning looking at custom labels and packaging for my handcrafting business.  Earlier in the week I applied for a trademark. I'm stepping out in faith.  I have a vision of an elegant brand and things are beginning to fall into place.

I've sent those rockets of desire out to the universe.  It's on it.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post and your blog, Sherry. Thanks so much for telling me about it!

    Yes, the Uni is, this moment, busy lining up our desires for us! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete