Thursday, July 21, 2011

Law Of Attraction And Weight Managment Via SelfGrowth.com


Here's a snippet from the article ...

Weight loss through the Law of Attraction will take some of you a shorter amount of time, and for others it may take a little longer. It all depends on your mindset. LOVE yourself, ENJOY yourself, YOU are a wonderful person who creates your Universe. Isn’t that powerful? Your own body regenerates every second. You are a part of that. YOU can regenerate your body to be w hat you want, you can!  



You can read the full article here:
 http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Law_of_Attraction_and_Weight_Management.html

In the article they talk about how you can be successful losing weight by applying the Law Of Attraction.  They also talk a bit about naysayers and that's what I want to focus on today.

My experience has been that when I say I'm using the Law of Attraction to lose weight, is that I get that raised eyebrow and all the reasons why that won't work.  Then they tell me what I should do.

Sometimes, I would just like to say "Talk to the hand because the ears aren't listening!"

Ever been there?

Why is visualizing a good place in life and then achieving it so hard for people to believe?  It leaves me shaking my head.  My weight has been an issue in my own head my entire life.  There were times I was thin and still saw myself as fat.  I believed that and guess what I became?  You guessed it, fat. 

Now I'm seeing myself as slim.  I have the body I want with my head super imposed on it hanging above my computer as I type.  She's wearing clothes I like and would wear and has a big smile.  I believe I can be her and so I will be.

It's just that simple.

I will do what works for me.  Then everyone will ask how I did it.  I'll make them believers in the Law Of Attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment