Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wouldn't It Be Cool If ...

High on the wall, in the castle of your dreams
of success, hangs the picture of what you want
to be. Always keep that picture hanging there.
See yourself where you intend to be
Isn't that a lovely thought?
I've always found the thoughts of castles to be sort of romantic because of how drenched in history they are.  Plus as a little girl I loved fairy tales.  I wanted my Prince Charming and a world full of happily ever after.  Then as I grew up, I became cynical with a "like THAT'S ever gonna happen" attitude.
But I propose to you that with the Law of Attraction that your every dream can come true ... even if is based on a fairy tale.
Let's try a little experiment.
Make a list and title it, "Wouldn't it be cool if ..." and then write down some things you randomly would like to have.  Then in a while revisit it and see what you've attracted.
Here's a quick random list from me.
  • I had a new pair of diamond stud earrings.
    I got to be an extra in a movie.
    I got to go on an all expense paid vacation. 
    All my clothes were WAY too big for me by Christmas.
    I drew an easy button into my life 
    I'll let you know how this works out.  I borrowed this concept from Joe Vitale, of the movie Secret fame.  If it works for Joe, I'll be it works for you and me.
    Happy Manifesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment