Sunday, August 7, 2011

Slimming Down With The Law Of Attraction - Week 4 Progress

In case you haven't been following along, here's my progress in a nutshell. At the end of last week I was down 9 pounds.  I have a photo of my new slim body with my head edited on it hanging above my computer and I make a point to visualize me that way every day. 

So, are you on the edge of your seat wanting to know how I did this week?


This week was a plateau week.  I neither moved up nor down on the scale.  I take full responsibility for that though because I was a little slack on my slim visualizations.  I was visualizing success, sales, kicking diabetes out of the door and a few other things as well.  I wasn't as diligent with the slimming thoughts.  This week I promise myself to do better.

You might have noticed that I didn't title this with "losing weight" as I have in my other posts.  I think that carries a negative connotation so I'm going to stop saying that.  After all, it's only natural  to want to find things after we've lost them.  I don't want to sabotage myself with words.

Thoughts become things.

My thoughts are now slim, sexy, fun, and healthy.

I hope you are smiling right now because I know those thoughts sure do make me smile.

I'll leave you with a few affirmations ...

Life is good.

I am perfect in this moment.

I know what I do want.

I am worthy and deserving of fabulous things.

I am who I say I am.

Be well my friends.

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment