Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Do not speak or think of the lack of money for a single second.


Reflect on that thought for just a second.

Do not speak or think of the lack of money for a single second.

Why?

I believe that if you speak of a lack of money, that's the what you are going to attract.  You'll be stuck in a financial rut.

The United States is in a slump of negative thinking regarding money right now.  How many times have you heard these following statements regarding the economy?

"These are hard economic times."

"Bankers aren't lending."

"Families are struggling."

"Jobs are hard to find."

I could go on and on.  All of them are negative upstream thoughts.

Do you realize that if 10% of the population aren't working, that means that 90% are?   90%.  I feel for the 10% who aren't working, but it seems to me that the whole country has fallen into this media mindset that the 10% are the sum of the whole country.

Negativity creates fear.  It freezes our prosperity.  Many believe that there is no way to make it or find a job.  They believe, "It's too hard."

What you believe is what you will become.

Do not speak or think of the lack of money for a single second.

Personally, I have refused to participate in the recession.  I live my life as if God is chasing me down with His blessings.  Today might be the day that I move to a new level of success.  I refuse to block those blessings by believing the pontiffs on tv.

Do you realize that companies are profiting as we speak?  They just aren't spending it because of  "economic uncertainty"? I ask if there truly is economic uncertainty if they are sitting on profits?

That's something to think about.

It's all about perception.

Be thankful for the money you have.  Thank God every day for providing for you.  Tell the universe that today is your day to be abundant.  Treat yourself to awesome limitless thinking.

Believe it.

See what you attract.

Just don't speak or think of the lack of money for a single second.

No comments:

Post a Comment