- I can't lose weight no matter how hard I try.
- Diabetes has a mind of its own.
- I need to be thin to be pretty.
- I'm not a confident person.
- People are tired of all my posts on Facebook.
- If this doesn't sell, I'll keep it.
- I can't afford this.
- I hate winter.
- I blame myself for losing a toe.
- Why don't some people like me?
- I'm fat.
Those are all upstream thoughts that I need to change into downstream thoughts and BELIEVE them. I know that's the hardest part in changing my thinking about myself. I'll do it though. I want to make room for the blessings streaming towards me. If I don't, I'll keep attracting all of the negative results associated with those upstream thoughts.
Nothing I want is upstream.
I need to let go of the oars and go with the flow downstream.