Monday, January 31, 2011

Upstream Thoughts I Need To Let Go Of

We all have upstream thoughts if we are honest.  Here are a few of mine that I need to turn into upstream thoughts so that I can quit defeating myself.  By listing them here, I'm blessing them and letting them go.

  • I can't lose weight no matter how hard I try.
  • Diabetes has a mind of its own.
  • I need to be thin to be pretty.
  • I'm not a confident person.
  • People are tired of all my posts on Facebook.
  • If this doesn't sell, I'll keep it.
  • I can't afford this.
  • I hate winter.
  • I blame myself for losing a toe.
  • Why don't some people like me?
  • I'm fat.
That's the tip of my list.  I'll bet that you have one too.

Those are all upstream thoughts that I need to change into downstream thoughts and BELIEVE them.  I know that's the hardest part in changing my thinking about myself.  I'll do it though.    I want to make room for the blessings streaming towards me.  If I don't, I'll keep attracting all of the negative results associated with those upstream thoughts.

Nothing I want is upstream.

I need to let go of the oars and go with the flow downstream.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment