Sunday, January 30, 2011

Will 2011 Be Your Year?

I was watching Joel Osteen this morning and he declared that we should view 2011 as our year. The past is the past. We shouldn't drag it into the new year with us. God's abundant blessings are just waiting to chase us down. We need to believe they are and be open to them.

I agree with him wholeheartedly.

We all know that life can change in an instant. I've had it happen to me and I'm sure you have too. I have known many people in my life who are waiting for the other shoe to drop. They'll tell you that things are going too smoothly. Something is going to rain on their parade.

And it will.

They are upstream thinkers paddling against the flow of life.

We attract what we believe.

I declared today that 2011 will be my year. I'm purposely choosing the downstream thought that when my life changes in an instant it will be the result of an awesomely abundant blessing God has given me. I will arise to a new level I have never dreamed of before.

Why?

Because that's how I'm visualizing it. I see myself thin, healthy, wealthy, happy, and smiling a smile that will rival the brightness of the sun. I'm believing what God promises.

I'm floating downstream and letting the abundant things flow to me.

I'm expecting blessings in 2011 and I'm sure that I'll get them.

Will 2011 be your year too?

No comments:

Post a Comment