Sunday, January 20, 2013

Being Thankful



If you're like me, you may spend far too much time trying to fix your perceived imperfections rather than being truly grateful for what is right in your life. I realize that to attract good things into my life I need to be better about stating what is already good.  God tells us that if we ask, that we receive.  However, He also tells us that we are to praise Him in thanksgiving.  So today I'm listing five things that I'm thankful for.

  1. I have freedom of expression.
  2. I am blessed with a well spring of creativity.
  3. God blessed my husband with a new job since the factory he loved is closing.
  4. The cattle here on the farm are doing well.
  5. I had a nice crispy salad for lunch today.

What are you thankful for today?  Will you share it with us?  Lets spread some positivity.

Thanks for reading.

Sherry

Other Blogs By Sherry:

See Sherry's Handcrafted Items:

Sherry Has Jewelry:


No comments:

Post a Comment